We installed our new firewall today. This has been a long time coming, and I'm glad to (almost) put this to rest. The switchover from the demo unit went flawlessly. There was only a small drop in traffic and then everything went back to normal. I also installed the new unit with the upgraded firmware that doesn't crash when viewing the log. I'm really relieved about this because we really needed something to go as smoothly as planned around here. Things have been quite rough lately so this is going to look good for us. We still need some shelves and crossover cables before we can add the second unit for redundancy, but I don't really plan on having the first one die anyway. This should really make life easier from here on out, especially withstanding DDoS attacks.

Wall of Fire